Gentle reader
I worry about what people think of me. I tend to blog about the bad things in my life and rarely about the go.
Now despite what my occasionally depressed side of me might say, good things do happen.
So why don't I post them?
I think it's partly human nature.
Simply put when when good things happen I'm to busy enjoying them! Then I'm enjoying the high that follows it's only when a low hits that it stops me and I feel the need to try and make sense of it in a blog. Strangely getting it down onto 'paper' does actually help.
Now I worry that people think that I'm a negative person.
I shouldn't care what people I don't know and probably never will know think about me, but I do. I guess I worry that they'll think badly of me and that will feed into my own self doubts - oh how insecure that makes me sound! lol
So from now I will make the effort to write good posts too!
Episode 188 Interview with Awyn Dawn
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment