Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Gaga land

I'd like to share a dream I had with you last night.

I was in Chester and was asked to chaperone Lady Gaga while she in town. She was dressed in normal clothes and we had a great time wandering round Chester. She was a fun person to be with and I had a genuinely fun time.

The next time she was in town asked for me personally and we wandered round the rows. I recall much more of the detail this time round. She was wearing a tight fitting dark blue/grey sweater and dark blue jeans. We wandered about Chester rows just hanging out when she wanted to buy me one of her albums to sign for me. We headed into HMV (which isn't on the Rows in reality) and she went through her albums before selecting her 'Wedding' album. The cashier recognised her but he didn't say anything. She signed it for me and the dream sort of faded.



It was so very vivid and seemed so real. I don't tend to recall my dreams and never in so much detail. People say I dream a lot but I just don't recall them and haven't for 20 years or so.

I do dream interpretation for other people but can never do mine. So I asked a friend of mine her view and this what she said.

"Giving a guide tour using means that there are areas of your life that you feel should be opened up for close scrutiny by other people. The fact that the person is a celebrity would show that you feel very strongly about the person you think should be scrutinising your life. Also the fact that this celebrity is wearing clothes that are totally out of character for her, makes me think that you feel that person you are opening up to should be able to 'unmask' you fully , as she has shown herself to be just as 'normal' a person as you feel you should be, especially with her."

She said she tried all the normal books but they didn't help so she wrote it out and held it while she awaited Divine inspiration.

Then I remembered that the dream had 2 visits by Lady Gaga and that she asked for me the second time and that she bought me an album, she my friend added.

"The wedding album could be symbolic of commitment, and for you to have asked for you personally, that shows that person who is important to you may not have been very significant to you to begin with, but has grown in importance. Even to the point of feeling proud to be with this person"

Interesting stuff and a lot to ponder.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment