Monday, 5 April 2010

Pills update

Hmm I see that the daily record didn't happen...

Thought about posting but life got in the way - naughty life.

I think (touching wood or whatever works) that I'm through the adjustment stage.

The feelings of nausea have gone and I no longer get the dry mouth that kept waking me up in the middle of the night and as a result I am sleeping better. Well better for me as I'm not a great sleeper but I have seen the doc about that and sleep studies are in the pipeline. I must be a glutton for punishment or just have a thing for those gowns that open at the back...

Anyways moving swiftly on!

This is a good thing, it is indeed. Not sure if the positive effects have kicked in yet but they are due to do so in the next week or so. The trouble is that my life is some much like a roller-coaster at times that it's hard to set benchmarks. Someone must have wished that I "Lived in interesting times". I wonder if I'd like a quiet life? Not really had one so not sure if I would! lol

But I seem to be riding the current storm ok at the moment, why are all my dependable friends so far away? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment