Toady I'm starting to bring things together. I'm pondering over which Tarot deck to use or whether I'll use the rune set I made (my own system). Hey I've just remembered I've got a scarab divination set that I picked up in Glastonbury. Diviniation isn't my thing - pendulum work is more of what I do but I have had a fair bit of experience with the good old Ryder Waite deck.
I've also considering what 3 or 4 tasks I am going to do.
I'm already well up on the prayer and I am blogging (occasionally. So I think I will choose to meditate or take contemplative walks - I live in Beautiful North Wales and there are so many wonderful places within a stones throw (literally!). I will try the water purification as it is very similar to something I was taught years ago by the FOI.
I'm not sure I could create an artistic work each day (the Muse doesn't call that regularly) but I will continue my efforts to do more - I'll share some of them on here, I think I have most uploaded to photobucket.
So Blogging, prayer, meditation or walking, water purification and oracle reading - that's more than enough!
As for incense I think I'll use either lotus, nag champa (however you spell it) or sandlewood. For the light source I'll be using tea lights as they are more practicle especially outside as I have a good lantern to put them it. If we are doing extended candle work I have boxes of various candles to burn! I sort of collect them... I'm suck a packrat with certain things!
Episode 188 Interview with Awyn Dawn
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment