That's the thing with depression there is always an upswing! And hey, I'm going to enjoy the rush!! And at the moment the world is a happy place! Maybe not a pink and fluffy bunny place (I'm not THAT hyper! [not sure that I've ever been THAT hyper... No I was after my second heart op when the morphine was still flowing freely]). Anyways it wouldn't suit my wardrobe! Serious pink Gothesque - apart from my friend Anne would was the happy pink, purple and well most other colours Goth! It was so funny as other Goths just didn't know what to do with her!
But I digress...
Ok serious stuff, well semi-serious lets be honest, life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. And yes that does mean hard work at times, study at others but I'm the mood for dancing, romancing - I'm so going to be embarrassed when I read this tomorrow, but hey thats stream on concious writing for you. And a handy spell checker - never rewrite, always spell check!
Did a meditation today. A short one just 10 mins. Fey (Feithline - must ask what she prefers, I still think of her as Fey as that the darkley I grew to love) would be proud as I lit a candle and some incense. It's a new incense called Hathor that I picked up in the Texas state fair last month - Cinnamon, Frankincense and myrrh. It went well and I felt calmed after the 10 or so mins I did it. Some interesting images - very Egyptian for the most part.
I also did the water purification ritual which was surprisingly good. Yes I admit it I had my doubts about it - sounded waaaaaay to new agey for my stuffy tastes but actually doing it I see it for what it is a focus for energy work. I felt energy tingle through my palms (and the cut in my foot which was rather unpleasant but if it heals then great!) and into the water. It seemed to darken somewhat. Then swapped to my left (healing) hand and the water did glow a little - maybe the change if the way the light entered the glass, maybe not. Best of all I had a lovely glass of water afterwards! I really don't drink enough.
So I'm feeling reet please with meself.
Episode 188 Interview with Awyn Dawn
1 year ago
That is awesome to hear that you had such a great experience with the water ritual! I have not tried it yet, but I think I just might now! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteBlessigs,
Hoi Sum